The application period for our 2014 scholarship season
has now concluded.
Applications for high school seniors graduating in 2015 will be available in October 2014. Please check back at that time for complete details.
The RMHC U.S. Scholarship Program comprises four individual scholarship programs:
- RMHC®/ASIA (Asian Students Increasing Achievement)
- RMHC®/AAFA (African American Future Achievers)
- RMHC®/HACER® (Hispanic American Commitment to Educational Resources)
- RMHC® Scholars
Students across the country work hard to earn top marks; they dream of the colleges they'll attend and the education they'll receive. Unfortunately, many of those students can’t afford to get the education of their dreams. We want these students to reach their full potential. To help them accomplish this, Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Tri-State Area, Inc., along with RMHC Global, offers scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply to only one of four scholarships offered. These scholarships are:
* RMHC®/Scholars * RMHC®/Asia *
* RMHC®/African-American Future Achievers * RMHC®/HACER® *